Posted 9 months ago
What you’ll do:
- Independently solution and deliver the tasks assigned.
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages.
- Perform code reviews
- Assist and mentor junior members of the team.
- Test and debug various .NET applications.
- Upgrade and maintain existing applications and APIs written using .NET programming languages and frameworks
- A Bright seasoned individual with 1-3 years of experience in given skill. Has deep understanding and passion about technology.
- Bachelor’s is degree in Information Science, Computer Science. Advance degree preferred.
- Hands on Experience in .Net Web Development, .Net framework, ASP.Net, MVC, C#, Web services, Web API, SQL.
- Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, SOLID principles, and design patterns.
- Good understanding of SOA, WCF Services.
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal skills, and presentation skills.